RiotMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tina's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Tina's GM App Empty Tina's GM App

Post by iTina Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Name : Tina Laflamme

IGN : iTina

Timezone: North American Eastern Timezone

Province: Quebec

E-mail/Contact Info: Facebook, more info will be given if I become a staff member.

Languages: English and French.

Experience as a GM: I have been a GM in only one server and hopefully this time will be the second opportunity to be a GM.

Why are you applying? : Honestly, one big reason of me making a GM application is because of someone asking me to. This thought never really occurred to me. being a GM in this server. Well, the server isn't even on! But I do wish to join as a staff member and see this server grow being a great community for all private server maplers. I want to help this server! And another more selfish reason is because I want to grow as a GM learn to be a better GM, kinda selfish... Anyways that is why I want to be a GM in this server that is soon gonna be born.

Why should we chose you?: You should choose me because I have experience! I also will not just leave the server and I am not the most of the people making a GM application. Most of the people that are just here for a GM job and wouldn't even try out the server. I really wish to stay in the private server and I intend to be on the server for long. Also I will always be loyal and never switch servers . I will do my best to get as many players as possible on this server. I might even do a Youtube video, advertisement. I really want this job now that I think about it... I will always follow the rules and respect the players. I will do my best for all the future players.

How active could you be?: I expect to play 4 hours per day on weekdays this is due to the fact that I have to attend school like any other regular person surfing the internet. On weekdays I will be available 8 hours or even more. Yes I will be spending most of my time on this server like I stated before I really do want to see this server grow and become a great community.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: At first I will be on hide and then I will take evidence of his hacking. Evidence such as screenshots or videos. And then proceed to ban that character and add him to my log of people banned.

What would you do if you are not chosen as a GM?: I will continue my journey in playing this private server. Why leave because of one reason? I believe that if anyone leaves because they are not chosen it is because they never intended to stay in the server the whole time. They would never have been great people. Special cases may happen but its quite rare. I will continue playing like a regular player and not keep a grudge on anyone about my GM application being refused.

Extra info about yourself: I LOVE basketball.... I love cheese I also adore Nutella its my pride and joy to eat Nutella all day every day with good junk food! I also love everything related to basketball its my passion.

Do you swear to obey ALL the rules and enforce them?: Yes I swear to obey ALL rules and enforce them.
iTina
iTina
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Tina's GM App Empty Re: Tina's GM App

Post by Chiyoko Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Lovely GM Application Tina c:♥️
I love nutella too.

U R A DERP TINA????
Smile

Welcome to the part of staff!